вторник, 2 апреля 2013 г.

My music list


During this course we paid some attention to music which can remind us about something or can inspire us for doing a great job. Here are some songs, which inspire me whenever I am listening to them. Take your time to look through it and enjoy!


  One Republic
        “All the right moves”

I like this song because i like the music and when I am listening to it just make me smile.Because it has a nice beat and a nice meaning

Adele 
“Rolling in a deep”

I like the beat of the song and the way she sing, her voice is really deep and inspiring.

Nickelback
 “Photography”

     I really enjoy listening to this song because I like the meaning of the song and the way he sing it. When he sing he put all his soul in his words and that is what I kite about this song. Also he explains different photography pictures which represents his life starting from childhood and ending with his life nowadays.

    Linkin Park 
“Numb”

This is one of my favorite songs for a lot of ages. When I am listening to this song I always feel myself amazing. Whenever I have a bad mood or anything else I always turn on this song. I don'y know why, but I think Linkin park - Numb always will keep me alive. I mean, just be myself no matter what.

  Slipknot 
“Before I forget"

This song is a lot different from other songs that I am listening to. But it is food on the other side. It is metal and sometimes I enjoy listening to this kind of music.

Timbland
 “Apologize”

This beautiful slow song inspires me that you can’t give up after first failure; 
     you should always keep going because it’s too late to apologize for your mistakes.

Cake
 “Short skirt, Long jacket”

This cool song describes the perfect young girl. It is very funny and I enjoy listening it.

My Chemical Romance 
“Mama”
  
    These guys are telling us, that we all going to dye. No matter what  and we should always be ready for this. I know that this song has a sad meaning, but at the same time I enjoy listening it. My Chemical Romance are singing any kind if things that they care about. The don't  imagine anything, only the truth. 

     David Guetta 
     “Memories” 

  When I listen to this song I understand that we should never forget about our memories. Because memories is tone of the greatest things of human life. Everything that happening to us every day is our life which contain our memories which we will always remember. Just levee your own life and enjoy yourself!

 Nickelback 
“ Rockstar” 

This song remind me about the perfect young guy life. Because sometimes when you work too hard you should always take a rest to have and make some fun! he tell us how he spend the his best day and that he will always think about it. He knows that its only his choice and it was the best because we live only once!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий