понедельник, 15 апреля 2013 г.

My artifact


Today I will tell you about my artifact. As for me my artifact is my medals, grades and formal docunment. This is really important for me, because I earned it by doing sports. In my life I used to do a lot of types of sport and in some of them I achieve some results, which is making me to be proud of myself.
            My first year I got from skiing. I was small kid and when I wom at the competions, it reallu made me happy. The most important part of my life is swimming. I was doing for more than 3 years and I became very close to it. By winning the competitions I earned all this things, which became artifacts for me. I am very proud that I have them and that I will keep soing it more and more and never stop in the middle until I will go to the end.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий