вторник, 30 апреля 2013 г.

Movie

I like to watch movies, but I can't tell you what is my favorite movie which I could watch again and again. But I still have one which is called "Tomorrow when the war began". For more information look here.

This movie is about group of teenagers who decided to go to the forrest camp for a weekend and by they time they were coming back, they realized that their town is occupied and the war began. This movie tech me to never give up after first failures. It tells you how to be faithful for you home and how to fight for it.  I like this movie, because it made me think about the world and about the life. These guys who are playing the main roles in a movie are very strong and devoted to there to there home. They are starting to fight for there freedom.
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий